NooCube to me is truly a wonderful Adderall alternative which is often labelled a “smart drug” but it offers far more. The benefits are astoundingly numerous and it really is an affordable product to buy. I tried NooCube many years ago after importing a bottle of pills from the USA. Only an hour or so after taking it there were obvious effects. The following lists the benefits I have noticed when taking NooCube.
- Anxiolytic – My level of anxiety is greatly reduced such that I am calmer and less irritated by things in life that would typically bother me.
- Mood Enhancement – I am just far more positive about everything and obviously quite happy. Far more often than usual I think how good life is and how lucky I am.
- Sociability – Of great benefit to me is feeling more willing to speak to people and having greater fluency. If there is an important meeting, training or social event I would often take NooCube to help with my sociability.
- Sleep – NooCube is great for sleep and it is a nice deep sleep that lasts all night but you wake up feeling quite fresh and ready to start the day.
- Concentration and Focus – It seems to allow greater concentration when conducting any task and for me is a great help with writing. I just have the ability and motivation to get more done. Prehaps it is related to the mood enhancement quality of NooCube, however, I do not know.
- Libido/sexual desire – This is a big positive for anyone who wants to get the spark back. My sex drive increases markedly whenever I am taking NooCube. I always had a very strong sex drive up until my mid 30’s when it was clear to me that it had started to decline. It definitely helps to raise the bar so to speak and erections are more numerous and more easily achieved.
- Orgasm – Number seven now we are in heaven. Not sure if this is the same with everyone but possibly the most surprising effect is on my orgasms. They are longer, more intense and it often feels like I am pumping out a lot more product too (maybe not everyone’s latte).
Just remember that with NooCube it is important to cycle on and off it due to tolerance that occurs after a while and withdrawal can occur after long term usage. Several days on and then several off is a good idea. Less frequently is even better, and using it strategically for social activities can be quite lucrative.
NooCube is an extraordinary OTC Adderall alternative (https://www.jpost.com/promocontent/top-4-over-the-counter-adderall-alternatives-best-natural-otc-substitutes-for-adhd-698912) with so many positive effects that everyone should try it. Thank you NooCube, I love you.