- 1 What is the 28-Day Keto Challenge?
- 2 What’s Inside the 28-Day Keto Challenge?
- 2.1 1. Keto Diet – The Basics
- 2.2 2. Eating on Keto Meal Plan and Tips for Curbing Cravings
- 2.3 3. Intermittent Fasting – Tips for Success
- 2.4 4. Keto and Friends – Dealing with Social Pressures
- 2.5 5. Keto Flu – Beating it in a Healthy Way
- 2.6 6. Ketosis – Tips for Staying in Ketosis
- 2.7 7. Macros – A Micro Look at Macro Nutrients
- 2.8 8. 28-Day Meal Plan
- 2.9 9. BONUS: Chocolate Fat Bombs and Desserts
- 2.10 10. BONUS: Keto Desserts
- 2.11 11. BONUS: Keto Friendly Avocado Recipes
- 2.12 12. BONUS: Supplements Guide
- 3 Bonuses Included
- 4 Does the 28-Day Keto Challenge Work?
- 5 Pros & Cons of the 28-Day Keto Challenge
- 6 Conclusion of my 28-Day Keto Challenge
What about maintaining your results afterward? You’re in good company. Approximately 45 million Americans go on a diet every year. Unfortunately, roughly 95 percent of those people will fail and regain their weight within 5 years.
If you’re like most people, you experience variable results with fad diets. Sure, you might see results at first, but it’s not long until that weight comes back.
Also known as yo-yo dieting, the constant weight cycle is doing more harm than good. Wouldn’t it be nice if you can make a lasting change to your health and physique?
The 28-Day Keto Challenge may help you finally achieve the results you’re after. This program is designed to give you the tools to drop weight without having to starve yourself.
Best of all, it’s designed to change your relationship with food, helping you keep the weight off for good.
What is the 28-Day Keto Challenge?
The 28-Day Keto Challenge is a unique diet plan that uses the foods you eat to change the way your body uses fuel. It’s built around the concept of Ketosis, which helps to speed up your metabolism naturally, lower hunger levels, and even improve your cardiovascular system.
Let me explain…
Usually, your body relies on carbohydrates for fuel. As those carb-heavy foods break down, they’re turned into glucose and used for energy. While carbs are the primary source of energy, they’re not the only type of fuel available.
When your body doesn’t have enough carbs to use as fuel, it uses fat. This is what’s referred to as Ketosis. Your body is using your own fat supply for energy.
It does so quite efficiently, making it easier to drop the pounds. Not only that, but the process also creates ketones in the liver. The ketones are sent to your bloodstream to benefit your muscles and brain.
The Keto Challenge is specifically designed to decrease your carbohydrate intake so that you can kickstart the process. The program includes tons of useful information to help you achieve the best results possible.
This includes a large collection of recipes and a meal plan. The beauty of the Ketosis is that it relies on fat. So, you’re not going to find bland meals or highly-restricted recipes.
You may be wondering, why is this program 28 days long?
Well, it takes as little as 18 days to develop new habits. By the time you complete the program, you’ll have the tools to continue with your weight loss endeavors and maintain your progress moving forward.
By the 66-day mark, the concepts you learn will become second-nature. The Keto Challenge can teach you to make life changes that will help you keep those pounds off once and for all.
Pros & Cons of the 28-Day Keto Challenge
Here are some of the pros and cons of the 28-Day Keto Challenge:
- Contains an easy-to-follow meal plan
- Comes with a large collection of recipes to suit anyone’s palate
- Well structured and easy to understand
- Designed to provide long-term benefits
- Doesn’t use mystery pills
- No extreme diet restrictions
- Digital format is easy to access
- Comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee
- Only available to purchase online
- Takes a few days to get to start Ketosis
- May cause some short-term side-effects (Ketosis Flu)